Assistant Production Manager – Residential Design Build
Join our dynamic team: Over 25 years in business, family owned and operated, outstanding reputation and great place to work.
Masters Touch Design Build is seeking a full-time Assistant Production Manager. This is an ideal position for an experienced Residential Carpenter who wants to take his/her career to next level. Put down your tools and put your experience to work and extend your career! Computer experience is a must; we’ll train you on Microsoft Project and the rest of the Microsoft Suite.
*Must have exceptional communication and customer service skills. CSL a huge plus.
- Assist production manager with managing multiple projects using Microsoft Project and Teams
- Onboard New Clients and ongoing communication with clients during project development and production
- Interact with multiple building departments to obtain permits
- Manage/assist field production team and subcontractors
- Assist clients with selections of windows, doors, millwork, other products, order and coordinate delivery
- Update pricing and scope of work for projects post design
- Manage designated projects from post-sale to completion
**Pay commensurate with experience, paid time off, paid holidays, company vehicle, company phone, company computer, bonuses based on performance.