- Once you have requested a meeting through our website or by calling, our office team will call you to gather some additional information: type of project, dates preferred for construction, investment range you have allocated for this project, and when you are ready to make a final decision on what firm to collaborate with.
- A Virtual meeting will be scheduled with your Project Development Specialist- this typically last about 30-60 minutes, and only after you have sent pictures and a brief project overview to your Specialist beforehand.
- The purpose of the virtual meeting is to assess your project in more detail, clarify any questions you may have, gain expectations around budget and timeline and see if it makes sense to partner together.
- At the end of the virtual meeting if we decide to work together an in-home meeting will be scheduled. If you are not yet ready to make a decision or decide not to move forward, we will keep your information on file and are happy to work with you in the future if anything changes!
What Happens During the In Home Meeting?
- The in-home assessment takes 1-2 hours depending on the type and complexity of the project.
- This meeting (and all meetings) must always include any decision makers. This will ensure everyone is on the same page before we start.
- The purpose of the in home meeting is to clarify any outstanding questions, measure, take pictures and gather more details to prepare a design retainer. A 10% or 20% deposit (pending scope of work) is collected at this time.
- Upon completion, your Project Development Specialist will schedule a signing meeting.
What Happens at the Signing Meeting?
- A signing meeting can be held virtually or in person.
- All decision makers and the project development specialist must attend this meeting
- Review your retainer to make any final updates or edits. This will also be an important time to ask any clarifying questions.
- Once signed, the design phase can start!